- Salesforce CRM experience is required
- Experience with digital marketing (web, email, search, social, etc.)
- 1-2 years of sales/marketing experience demonstrating measurable results
- Prior experience in B2B software/technology
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or related business field
- Marketo experience is a plus
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Ability to effectively present to customers, peers, and management
- Exceptional external and internal customer service skills
- Data-driven decision making
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Related Field is Required.
We value people who are smart, passionate and get things done. Fit is the most important criteria for us when hiring. We can always find good “bizdev reps” but finding good “bizdev reps” who can succeed in our environment is absolutely critical. So, when we say “fit,” what does that mean to us? To “fit” at WorkWave you must be:
- Intellectually Curious and Passionate: You love figuring out what the problem is and finding a way to fix it. You enjoy coming to work each day and have a positive energy that the organization can see and feel.
- Empathetic and Respectful: You truly appreciate other’s perspectives. You put yourself in others shoes and go out of your way to ensure that all perspectives are heard and understood before decisions are taken.
- Team Player: You’re willing to jump in and help whenever and wherever needed by the team. Your goal is to find ways to provide value rather than call attention to your individual performance.
- Analytical: You use data as a guide in your decision-making. You’re able to understand what data is needed, to parse that data in ways that provide key insights and summarize it for the team so that it can be used to drive the intended decisions.
- Get Things Done: Once you’ve determined the key elements of the problem, you solve it and figure out how to most effectively put that solution in place. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take responsibility and make things happen as an individual contributor but also know how to drive your team to do the same. Once you start them, you like to finish things, not just “checking the box” but making sure that they get done and done right.
- Willing to Make Mistakes and Intellectually Honest When You Do: You are not afraid to make mistakes and, when you do, you admit them, learn from them and ensure they don’t get repeated in the future. Placing blame and spending time pointing fingers is not part of your DNA…learning enough to make sure we don’t repeat the mistake is.
- Customer Centric: You have a strong empathy for the customer, wanting to deliver quality results to make customers raving fans. You seek out knowledge to understand a their needs before recommending a demonstration of our award winning products, ensuring the most accurate and effective results for the end user.