Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Business Development - Marketing Solutions is a key role in the Sales Department responsible for developing and maintaining lead generating & marketing strategies to meet and exceed organizational objectives. This position oversees marketing promotions for customers and prospects, marketing automation, Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. The Director of Business Development - Marketing Solutions is responsible for the management and development of each team member.
Why work for WorkWave?
WorkWave is unique in that it has a large, established base of loyal customers but also has enormous growth opportunities in multiple areas. Voted as one of America's fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and one of the best places to work in New Jersey for the past four years, WorkWave is a leading provider of cloud based, mobile workforce solutions for the field service and transportation and logistics industries. WorkWave enables its 5,000+ active customers conquer the last mile of product and service delivery through its intuitive mobile applications, its integrated telematics and route planning features and proprietary cloud based solutions. To do this, we focus on 3 simple things: (1) Hiring and developing great people, (2) Building great products quickly and (3) Turning customers and employees into raving fans. We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about and can help us deliver on those 3 simple (but hard to achieve) tenets.
We offer all the standard benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, a 401k with company match and a great environment filled with energetic, fun, team oriented people. Most importantly, at WorkWave, there IS such a thing as free lunch. By bringing in lunch from local businesses each day for our entire NJ staff, we support local business and offer a great perk, all at the same time.
This position is currently based at our home office in Neptune Township, New Jersey. WorkWave’s headquarters will be relocated to the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel, New Jersey during early 2017. There are tons of great places to live in and around the area!.
• Customer focused sales spanning from SMB to Enterprise accounts to provide marketing solutions with a focus on Lead Generation (SEO,SEM and Sites), and our proprietary SaaS offerings in Reviews, Lead Management, and Marketing Automation.
• Develop lead generation strategies, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement for top-line and bottom-line growth and meet goals.
• Partner with the campaign management team on areas such as email, third party vendor and automation throughout the full lifecycle from strategic planning, to execution, to reporting on effectiveness.
• Analyze performance to optimize conversion rates and make data-driven decisions.
• Periodically share plans/updates with other cross functional teams.
• Ensure activities are aligned to achieve set goals for various business segments.
• Manage the career development paths of team members.
• Provide direction to marketing staff to ensure project targets are met.
• Partner with Sales Management ensure that the leads and resulting opportunities are appropriate and actionable.
• Responsible for reporting on monthly/quarterly CPL/CPO by vendor and segment to ensure lead generation quality and operational objectives will be met.
• Create reports for senior management on lead generation program results and effectiveness.
• Oversee sourcing and management of outside vendors as needed to fulfill objectives.
• Evaluate existing marketing automation tools and processes, make recommendations and implement improvements if applicable.
• BS in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
• 4-6 years’ experience in Lead Generation Marketing, preferably for B2B Software Company.
• Experience managing a team of 3+ resources is strongly preferred.
• Ability to create forecasts, financial models, and budgets.
• Familiar with target audience segmentation strategies that optimize results.
• Strong content marketing experience via email marketing, advertising and automation campaigns.
• Ability to communicate audience-appropriate information and ideas clearly in writing.
• Knowledge of new Marketing development processes, go-to market strategies, and Marketing lifecycle management.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to influence, lead, and coach cross-functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
• Able to provide strategic direction to internal teams that accomplish business goals.
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize; multi-task and work with competing deadlines.
• Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing, reporting, and improving key marketing metrics and making data-driven decisions.
• Effective vendor management and negotiation skills.
We value people who are smart, passionate and get things done. Fit is the most important criteria for us when hiring. We can always find “good technicians” but finding “good technicians” who can succeed in our environment is absolutely critical. So, when we say “fit,” what does that mean to us? To “fit” at WorkWave you must be:
Software Powered by iCIMS